VKNTECH AIR LIFT SZ75-102 Contitech Goodyear Firestone air suspension OEM SERVICE Manufacturer air spring for sale
Air suspension is quite a modern concept when it comes to making motor vehicles ride in a more comfortable manner and was originally developed for use on bicycles back in 1901.
A vehicle that has modern air suspension fitted generally has a feeling of gliding over regular pot-holes and bumps and ditches on and off-road.
To achieve this there are rubber bellows fitted to each wheel. Each bellow is filled with air that is regulated using a compressor or pump that is governed and powered by the vehicle.
Some air suspended vehicles have adjustable air suspension that can allow the owner to change the actual ride height of their vehicle. This is especially useful when parking on an uneven surface or needing extra clearance to clear an obstacle while off-road.
As the vehicle is moving the shock absorbers have sensors built into them that send a signal to the compressor which in turn inflates or deflates the bellow, this all happens in the space of milliseconds.
|Product name||Air Spring|
|Type||Air Suspension/Air bags/Air Ballons|
|Warranty||12 Months Guarantee Time|
|Material||Imported Natural Rubber|
|Price condition||FOB China|
|Brand||VKNTECH or customized|
|Package||Standard packing or customized|
|VKNTECH NUMBER||1S 5102|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE||-40°C bis +70°C|
|FAILURE TESTING||≥3 millions|
Warning and Tips
* Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns freely.
* Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
* Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
* Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
* Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
* Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
* Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your overall maintenance expense.
Air Spring Installation
1. Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have all the necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair
2. Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers service guide.
3. If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from a qualified suspension specialist, the suspension manufacturer or
the air spring manufacturer; This can save you a lot of time and aggravation later in the job.
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
* Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear and damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
* Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
* Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length for cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
* With the air spring removed, other parts of the air suspension become more accessible. Check for wear or damage of the frame
hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque rods, the trailing arms and the air spring mounts. When it is necessary, also replace
* Check bearing for air spring bellow for external damage, deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
* Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring mounting plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
* Always use new attaching bolts for the installation and observe the tightening torques. Never use old bolts, because these can
* Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it is functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should move from the
neutral position up to the intake position. This lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position.
This lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. That opens the exhaust valve, allowing air
to escape until the arm returns to the neutral position. Then check the driving level.