OEM 37206859714 Air Suspension Compressor for BMW X5 E70 X6 E71 Pneumatic Suspension Compressor Pump 37206789938 37206859714 37206799419
Compatible with BMW Models:
525i 2001-2003 L6 2.5L E39 Series
528i 1999-2000 L6 2.8L E39 Series
540i 1999-2003 V8 4.4L E39 Series
745i 2002-2005 V8 4.4L E65 Series
745Li 2002-2005 V8 4.4L E66 Series
750i 2006-2008 V8 4.8L E65 Series
750Li 2006-2008 V8 4.8L E66 Series
760i 2004-2006 V12 6.0L E65 Series
760Li 2003-2008 V12 6.0L E66 Series
X5 2001-2006 L6 3.0L E53 Series
X5 2000-2006 V8 4.4L E53 Series
X5 2002-2003 V8 4.6L E53 Series
● Plug and play.
● 100% fully tested.
● Shipping immediately.
● Designed for a comfortable compressor and is of high quality.
● High-quality steel materials for high resilience and long service life.
● Replaces the car's original compressor, Original OE quality.
● Long-term tested (300h).
● Suitable for operation at an ambient temperature of -30°C to 80°C.
● IP protection class: IPX4
Our technical advice for the air supply device:
1. Increased noises while the compressor is running may be caused by a non-functioning compressor mounting.
Change the rubbers and springs of the mounting in any case.
2. A porous intake hose often is the cause for a breakdown of the compressor.
Change the intake hose and preferably also the filter and noise absorber, because we do not want the compressor to breakdown because of these.
3. Change the relays before installing the compressor even if it seems to still work.
This is also a specification by the car manufacturer. Be sure to change the right relays.
Relays look similar, that is why there is a risk to change the wrong relays.
4. Be sure to check whether the system is leakproof after repairing.
The easiest way to do this is to park the vehicle. Wait for the system to automatically re-adjust if your car has this feature.
Then measure the heights from the ground to the lower edge of the fender as exactly as possible and take notes.
On the day after measure these heights again and compare them with the ones before. Even a small difference will lead to a damaged compressor and damaged valves in the long run.
When driving with a leaking suspension for a long time it needs to be assumed that the compressor is running more often than normal. The increased number of cycles of powering on and off is likely to already have damaged the compressor. Depending on the duration of that condition you should change the relays and check the performance of the compressor to be on the safe side. After the vehicle stood overnight the compressor normally doesn't need to run more than 20 to 30 seconds for the system to be ready to start.